Contact Information:

jay@vanishingtowerpress.com

Thursday, April 12

The Vanishing Tower is starting a Podcast!

Jason Hobbs peaked my interest on doing a gaming podcast with his use of the Anchor app. Not only did the app sound real easy to use, the podcast software provided a straight forward method for listener interaction and participation. 


I don't think I have the time to arrange a structured show complete with guests like Jason does on Hobbs & Friends of the OSR but I can blather away while I drive around in my truck like he does for Random Screed, his axillary podcast he has created using Anchor. The "Leave a Message" feature on Anchor is what really made me feel like this would be a worthwhile endeavor. Listeners can leave a message which can easily be added into a future podcast. 

I know I really enjoy listening to gaming podcasts while I work and my day job gives me ample time to burn through many. Hopefully I can add to the available content with some of my experiences with table top role playing and the online tools which have so far made my gaming experience possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lay it on the Line